VALIDATION AND TESTING
We provide our services in Calibration, HVAC and Clean Room Validation. Well, you might be concerned about the testing methodologies adopted by us, and the authenticity of these tests. Our testing and validation methods and documentation strategies are deigned in compliance with the latest ISO 14644, GMP Guidelines, of both international and national standards. These include TGA (Australia), USFDA, WHO, M (National Standard), MHRA (countries in Europe) and other standards. Experts from various domains provide us with a reliable backup. They keep their eyes open on the guidelines, regulatory bodies and international developments that are relevant to the industry. In the process, we keep ourselves updated with the latest developments in the industry and raise the standard of our services to the highest level.
- Air velocity/ACPH Test
- Air Balancing/Diff. Pressure balancing
- Temperature and Relative test
- Air bone Particle Count Test (Static & Dynamic)
- HEPA leakage test (PAO Test)
- Flow integrity test with camera
- Recovery&Sweep test
- Light intensity level test
- Sound pressure level test
- Flooringresistance test
- Floor vibration test
- Wall conductivity test
Calibration of magnetically and pressure gauge
- Documentation of HVAC & Clean Room Equipment
- Qualification of Documents of HVAC System.
- Design Qualification.
- Installation Qualification.
- Operational Qualification.
- Performances Qualification.